Mushroom FM Extra's Live Coverage of Blind Citizens New Zealand
Mushroom FM is pleased to offer live coverage of Blind Citizens New Zealand’s 2016 conference and AGM, taking place in Wellington.
The theme of this year’s conference is “My Life, My Choice. Self-determination starts with us.”
We’ll be streaming all proceedings, times are New Zealand daylight time. Session times are as follows.
Friday 7 October
- 2.00 pm to 5.25 pm (Opening / Business)
- 7.30 pm to 9.30 pm (Speakers / Business)
Saturday 8 October
- 9.00 am to 9.35 am (Roll Call / Official Opening)
- 9.35 am to 10.25 am (Speakers / Discussion)
- 10.50 am to 12.30 pm (Speakers / Discussion)
- 1.30 pm to 3.10 pm (Speakers / Panel / Discussions)
- 3.35 pm to 5.00 pm (Panel continues / Business)
Sunday 9 October
- 9.00 am to 10.10 am (Business)
- 10.30 am to 12.00 pm (Meet the Blind Foundation Board Director Candidates / Business)
- 1.00 pm to 2.00 pm (Business / Closure)
During the above times, you can tune into live coverage of proceedings using almost any device.
Unofficial Roger Group
If you're attending the conference, or you'd like to interact with those who are, you're welcome to join the unofficial Roger group for the conference.
Roger is a free walkie-talkie app, allowing you to speak with other group members. It's fun and informative.
If you don't yet have it, download Roger from the iOS App Store, or grab Roger for your Android device from Google Play.
Once you have Roger installed and you've set up your profile, choose this link from your mobile device to join the Blind Citizens New Zealand 2016 group.